Printed Dress & A Night Out...

3.28.2016











Dress: J Crew Factory Shoes: DV for Target
Bag: Tory Burch Earrings: Kate Spade

Today's post is from one of the first night when I was on my Bahamas cruise with my housemates! One of the best parts of the cruise was that there were tons of things to do every night, starting with a formal dinner and usually ending sitting on the back deck just talking about life.

I loved this outfit because it was super comfortable but also dressier.  My dress is last season J Crew Factory but it's a pretty classic style they even have a couple of similar ones on their website right now. But one of my favorite parts of this outfit was my shoes, these were such a steal at Target!! I was looking for a pair of neutral wedges to wear with everything during the warmer months, and was expecting to have to spend a little more until I found these randomly.  They are SO comfortable(stood up all night and my feet were fine), neutral so they will go with everything and around $35!

As always, to keep up with my posts make sure to follow me on Instagram @clothewithlove or subscribe to my blog so the posts get sent straight to your email!! 

Love Always, 
M


Post a Comment

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs