My Favorite Denim Vest...

4.18.2016









Dress: Old Navy Vest: Abercrombie (Sold Out Online)
Purse: Tory Burch Sandals: Target
Earrings: Bauble Bar (Exact Ones Sold Out, other options here)

Hope you all had a great weekend, mine was amazing and super relaxing! I spent Saturday morning shooting new outfits for the blog with one of my besties & roommates @ohmissmeghan, you should check her out on Insta. I'm SO excited about them, I think I'm starting to find my groove with this whole picture thing :) It was followed by lunch at Zest, the most amazing smoothie bowl restaurant & a night of homework and hanging out with my family.

But now what you're probably actually here for, the outfit!  This is my last post that I got while on my spring break trip to the Bahamas.  This dress is extremely comfortable, really flattering and comes in just under $20 from Old Navy, total steal!!

I love the dress paired with this oversized denim jacket because it gives an old school vibe which I really love, seems to be coming back in style!  While mine is sold out, probably because I got it on super clearance at Abercrombie, here are some other perfect denim vest options (Here, Here, Here)!  Obviously you need to pair that look with the perfect pair of sandals and these definitely fit the bill! If you've ever seen the Valentino sandals, with a costly price tag of about $700, then you would know that these are almost identical and just a tad (haha but only a tad) cheaper at around $30!!

Let me know if you enjoyed this outfit & as always follow me on Instagram @clothewithloveblog to see updates on when I post!

Love Always,
M

Post a Comment

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs