Shop Bop Secret Sale...

5.04.2016



I wasn't planning on doing a random Wednesday post but when I saw that Shopbop was having a secret sale with up to 40% off top brands like Free People, Tory Burch, and so many more- I had to share! Because those are some of my favorites & I sure wouldn't want to miss out on it! Items will go quick & quantities are limited so hit that sale up soon. 

This would be perfect if you are headed on an upcoming beach vacation or if you haven't gotten anything for your mom for Mothers Day yet! They have everything you could possibly want from sundresses to sandals and purses.

I linked below tons of things from the sale that I love so definitely  check it out! Happy Shopping!


Favorite Clothing Options:

Pretty Accessories:
Oh lala Shoes:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs