Distressed Denim Vest...

7.25.2016

 Dress: RedDressBoutique Vest: Abercrombie
Cross Body: J Crew Watch: Michael Kors
Sandals: Tory Burch Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters

It's been a crazy couple of weeks with traveling to Minnesota last weekend and then visiting Chicago this weekend, but thankfully I'm back and coming at you with a new post.  This dress is a couple of years old but I thought I would take some pics in it because I thought it was perfect especially with all this hot weather we've been having.  I love layering but with this heat it would be crazy to wear a jacket or sweater so I love it paired with a denim vest.  The combination of a super flowy dress and this distressed denim jacket makes for the perfect layered look.  

Also I can't say enough good things about this J Crew cross body bag, it's amazing.  I wanted a smaller bag to take when I didn't want to carry around my big purse but holy moly this is perfect.  It seems small but I can fit a full size wallet, professional camera and sunglasses case without making it look stuffed.  If you are in the market for something like this, don't hesitate to buy it.  Worth the money, and super versatile.

I'm thinking my next post is going to be styled fall outfits featuring some pieces from the Nordstrom's anniversary sale.  It could be helpful and since the sale is still going on, a great opportunity to snag some awesome fall deals!! Plus I'm excited to share the items I picked up :) 

Hope you enjoyed & I will see you next week!

Love Always,
M

P.S. Since my dress is older, I wasn't able to link the exact same one.  That being said, I linked a few other loose dresses that would be cute to pair with a denim vest.  If you want to find a similar style, definitely check out Reddressboutique (awesome online boutique) because they always have similar options! 

Post a Comment

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs