How to Update a Fall Wardrobe (including Nordstrom Anniversary Sale pieces)

8.01.2016


Dress: BP  Sweater: Leith
Necklace (Mine is really old): Reddress Boutique Booties (Linked this years version): Vince Camuto
Same Details as Above just minus the Cardigan

Dress: Lush Necklace: Bauble Bar
Booties: Vince Camuto
Dress(Mine is old but linked similar option from the sale): Free People
Boots: Vince Camuto 
Same as Above!!
Sweater (Mine is old, linked oversized sweater from sale): Free People 
Jeans: Madewell
Boots: Vince Camuto Bag: Vince Camuto 
Tee(Linked Something Similar): Zara Jeans: Madewell
Flats (Linked Similar) : Vince Camuto Bag: Vince Camuto 
Phone Case: Sonix
Flannel: Madewell Jeans: Madewell
Flats (Linked Similar): Vince Camuto Watch: Nixon
Phone Case: Sonix
Jacket: Linked a Similar One 
All Pieces linked above!!
Dress: Socialite Sweater(Linked a Similar One): BP
Boots: Vince Camuto 
Watch: Nixon Phone Case: Sonix 
Everything Linked Above!

If you're like me before fall even hits you're scouting out new pieces to spice up your already existing wardrobe.  I don't know what it is but by the end of summer/back to school time a switch just flips in me and I instantly want the chillier weather.  I was extremely excited about the Nordstrom's sale so I saved up my money and anxiously waited for it to come.  I always have luck finding staple pieces (such as boots, sweaters, jackets) but with incredible prices, the time to stock up is now.  I've compiled a bunch of outfits that I'm super excited to rock in the fall.  Plus I can't wait to play around and mix in some transitional pieces.

Underneath the pictures I either linked the exact item or something similar.  Keep in mind the goal was to mix new pieces in with my existing wardrobe so some pieces are old but I will link newer options.  Also as always with such a large sale, things sell out so if something is sold out I will find something similar.  Hope you enjoy this post, I had a bunch of fun putting it together! This was definitely my favorite post thus far.  Happy Shopping :)

Love Always,
M

Post a Comment

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs