Mixing Fall Colors into your Wardrobe...

10.21.2016


It's that time of the year when the leaves start to turn and it starts to get a little chilly outside.  But even if it hasn't cooled off, by this time of the year I'm ready to pull out my fall colors and start dressing the part.  I'm all about making things simple so when I find something I love, I like to find a million ways to wear it.  This is totally the case with plum, army green and leopard print.  These will make your fall style a breeze, I promise!! 

Plum has become my go-to pop of color for this fall season.  It's nice it can be easily mixed into an everyday outfit.  If you look around, every store has plum- shoes, tops, bags, anything you can imagine these days!! I love this plum bag, and while I'm not normally a Michael Kors fan... Oh my lanta do I love this bag!! It is sturdy and structured for work but also can be used with the crossbody strap for everyday use.

Army green is another fall color that has become a staple over the past couple of years.  I find that it's the easiest to pair because while it brings color to an outfit, it really acts more as a neutral.  This army green jacket from BP has become a closet staple because it can be paired over almost any sweater or tee for a casual but cozy vibe.  

While the last thing isn't a fall color, leopard print has become like a fall essential in my wardrobe.  It's funny because that isn't normally my style but there is something about rich fall colors with a little leopard print mixed in that I think just looks extremely trendy and fun! My flats are a pair of lucky brand ones for a more casual look but in the widget below I will link a few other fun pairs.

I hope you guys enjoyed this outfit! You might see this a lot because it has quickly become one of my go-to outfits.  As always, everything is linked down below and will direct you to the site so definitely check out some of these fun things :) 

Love Always,
M

Post a Comment

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs