Holiday Gift Ideas Under $50...

12.12.2016



1. Stila Liquid Lipstick Gift Set- I got a Holiday set with these liquid lipsticks and let me tell you.. they are AMAZING! Would highly reccomend because the colors are beautiful and they last super long. 

2. Bauble Bar Earrings- With so many fun events during the Holiday Season and into the new year, any girl would love a fun pair of Bauble Bar earings to spice up her outfit. I thought these were fun and would be perfect for New Years Eve.

3. Free People Beanie- I never knew I loved Pom Pom beanies until I tried one last year. This is a great gift because it's super practical (depending on where you live!) and cozy. Also I thought the color was cute because it's more feminine for those girly girls in your life :) 

4. Sole Society Cross Body Bag- Ladies, if you love expesnive bags like I do than you're in luck because this is totally an affordable dupe for a popular Chloe bag. It's also just super pratical for a college student going out with friends or a mom who wants her hands free during errands.

5. S'well Water Bottle- Pretty self explanatory but when they say your water stays cold forever they aren't kidding! Plus the Marble design doesn't hurt, it's so so cute! 

6. Sonix Phone- I love the idea of giving a phone case for Christmas because it's a pretty affordable gift and who really wants to spend money on a new case? I don't know about you but I would rather buy a new sweater or accessories than a phone case yet obvioulsy you need one to protect your phone! 

7. Free People Tee- I love a good peplum and this tee defintely fits the bill. It would be adorable with a pair of leggings and a cardigan or dressed up with a fun statement necklace.

Hope you enjoyed this post & it helps you with your Christmas shopping for a friend, mom or maybe even a little something for yourself!

Love Always,
M

Post a Comment

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs