Perfect Holiday Party Outfit...

12.15.2016


Ahhh Holiday Parties... whether it's for work or just fun with friends there is always the question of what to wear? Do you dress up or keep it more casual? Should you wear heels or is that too much? 

I came across this dilemma when I was trying to decide what to wear for my work Holiday party. I wanted to be comfortable because I knew I would be working long hours for that event but I also wanted to be festive and cute.

I love this dress because it's fun with the little ruffle shoulders but also would be acceptable with a cardigan for many offices or formal events. I thought by dressing it up with this J Crew Factory statement necklace and a few gold bracelets it would give it a festive feel. If you wanted to dress it up even more than a pair of higher heels would definitely be the move.

Below I'm going to include a few other fun and festive Holiday dresses for any fancy event or maybe even for New Years Eve? Let me know your go to outfit for a Holiday Party?

Love Always,
M

Post a Comment

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs