Perfect Little Black Dress & Life Update...

8.04.2017



It's been a little while since I've put up a post but I'm excited to have a little more free time these days & to start posting a little bit more consistently. Heres a brief life update (I say brief because I want to post a real life update in the near future). 

In May I graduated from THE Ohio State University in Strategic Communication with a business minor. Following that I accepted a job with dock580, a wedding and event venue in downtown Columbus.  If you're in Columbus, definitely check it out.... I'm more and more impressed with the company every day I work for them! On June 30th 2017,  I married the sweetest man ever and now we are living in Delaware, Ohio while he is on Young Life staff.  Life has been crazy and busy but I'm just trying to soak up every minute of it because this has been one of my favorite seasons of life thus far!!

Now onto the outfit :) I've been shopping recently for clothing that fits business casual and is wearable for events for work. I found this dress at Nordstrom Rack and became obsessed with it because it has a nice cap-sleeve, a cute back detail, and looks good paired with anything. 

Also, fun little story about these shoes!! So I've loved them on a bunch of instagrammers I follow but I could never justify spending that much money on them because they were more of a fun, trendy shoe and not a closet staple. But I was at Nordstrom Rack and I was just browsing the shoe aisle and I happened to stumble across these shoes. I couldn't believe it, they still sell them at Nordstrom for full price and I found them at Nordstrom Rack for under $40!! Needless to say I snatched them right up and they are now a fun part of my wardrobe. 

I will link everything else up down below, as well as a few other black dress options :) Have a great weekend!! 

Love Always,
M

Post a Comment

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs