2016 in Pictures...

1.02.2017




2016 was an amazing year! I wanted to do a little re-cap in progression of the year to share a little more of my life then I normally do on the blog! I love pictures because they are so fun to look back on and rejoyce in what God did during the year so enjoy my 2016 in pictures :) 
Love Always, 
M


2016 was offically known as "The year of the blog". My first post on Clothewithlove.blogspot.com on January 1st 2016 :) Thanks to my handsome then boyfriend and one of my best friends with computer coding skills... the site was launched! 
The outdoor ice rink in downtown Columbus, I just tried to keep up with this kid! 
Celebrating Valentines Day with Acai Bowls and watching Friends.
Celebrating Galentines Day with my beautiful housemates :) My crafty friend Megh (@ohmissmeghan) put together a fun photobooth to take pictures with! 
I turned 21!!!!
Celebrating Young Life Placement Day 2016 with the Central Area :) 
One of my favorite blog posts from 2016, because who isn't excited to shop for a spring break trip to the Bahamas with all of your best friends!!
Spring Break with my besties in the Bahamas :) One of the best days of the trip was our day at Half Moon Kay when we got to enjoy a private island!
So many fun memories from this year shooting blog pictures with Megh! A little peak inside the camera during one shoot at The Park of Roses in Columbus!
Celebrating our bride-to-be Lyss at her Bachlorette party!
That time Macy, Syd and I tried to be artsy while getting breakfast :) you be the judge on how we did!
Marburn Academy's annual Fundraiser Gala at the Ohio State Union!
Shot some pictures with my mama, some for her business and some for my blog! (You might recognize the outfit)
My sweet housemate and friend Em is engaged!!
Syd- aka my crown and joy gave her first club talk that night and killed it! 
Picking up Starbs in our bridesmaid robes the morning of Lys's wedding!
My handsome date for the wedding! After multiple weddings that Conner was a groomsman in... it was finally my turn to be in a bridal party!! 
Rockbridge Leaders Weekend- Where I Learned that maybe I like horses a little more than I thought. Especially when there is a large fence between us :)

Taking pictures to surprise our mom for Christmas! 
My baby brother is a senior in high school and this is a senior picture! How in the world?! 
The go to hangout spot with my girlfriends for 2016 :) Enjoyed many nights of oudoor patio chillin and margs!
My internship took me to some fun venues in Columbus :) 
A Clipper Game with UA Young Life!
Country Super Fest with Sleach :) Luke Bryan stole the show... and maybe our hearts!
Date night with CB! 
God taught me some incredible things this year. I learned how much he can change our hearts to refine us for His Glory, what it looks like to trust Him and that He will provide!
Young Life Camp 2016 at Lake Champion, these girls were in my cabin for the week!
The UA senior girls that I've known since they were baby freshman :) 
Before my co-leaders Andrew & Miranda's wedding!
Eppley Family Roadtrip to Indy for the weekend!
Conner and I on our way to Minnesota for his family reunion. This is before we got stuck in 8+ hours of flight delays.
Part 2 of our summer travel! We headed to Chicago for the weekend for the Coldplay concert!
CB got a job on Staff with Young Life!!!
A pretty good representation of my college career, late night hangs with my housemates in my room :) Thankful for these ladies & these friendships!
2016 only made my love of Starbucks Iced Chai grow stronger!!
Fun lunch downtown with my dad during his work day!
More outfit pictures, fun insta pictures and blog planning. I watched my blog and my instgram grow a lot during the year!
Volunteering at The Stef Spielman's Celebrate Life Tailgate and supporting our friend Mace :)
Conner & I got engaged!!!!!!!!
Right before our engagement party at the Burtons :) 
We picked a Wedding Venue!!! The Beautiful Franklin Park Wells Barn :)
Apple Picking with my UA girls and my bestie Sar!
Somehow I managed to get locked out of my bedroom at the Coop. Had to break through the window on the roof to get in!
Coop breakfast before an OSU Football game. Love these people!
Took Coop house pictures but this is one of my favorite pictures with Kell- my best friend and MOH!
UA does Fall Weekend 2016 at Marengo!
I found a wedding dress!!! 
Got to plan an amazing Holiday Party at Via Vecchia winery for my internship :) 
My girl Mace :) 
We took engagement pictures with the super talented Leigh Elizabeth Photography!!
Eppley Family found a Christmas Tree!! 
Conner graduated from Ohio State!!!


Post a Comment

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs